** A Horseshoe Bay Resort Signature Event** The award-winning Balloons Over Horseshoe Bay Resort returns Easter Weekend, April 14-16, 2017. Join us as hot air balloons from across the United States come to Horseshoe Bay Resort for a weekend of fun and festivities that includes live music, great food and more! This event sells out so guests are encouraged to book early. Austin icon Bob Schneider will headline on Saturday night. The VIP package is the best way to fest and includes both Friday and Saturday sessions! Book by phone by calling 1-888-252-6327.
VIP FESTIVAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Classic Guest Room Accommodations for Friday and Saturday night | April 14th and 15th
- VIP Festival Passes for 2 adults and 2 children to Friday Night’s VIP Sponsor Party at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Ranch (Cowboy Cookout buffet and non-alcoholic drinks included) with live music by the Royal Velvetee.
- Wine Tasting Tickets at Friday Night’s VIP Sponsor Party at HSBR Ranch
- Admission to Saturday’s Morning Sessions
- Admission to Saturday’s Evening Sessions
- Live Music with featured guests Brandon Alan and Bob Schneider at SaturdayEvening’s Glow Finale Session
- Admission to Sunday Morning’s Easter Brunch, brunch included
- Complimentary Transportation throughout Balloon Festival
- Two night minimum | Non Refundable First night Reservation Deposit at time of booking
- Additional charges for additional adults and Children ages 5-12 apply. Please select correct number of guests in room when booking online. Questions? Call our on-site reservations team at 1-888-252-6327.
- Non-refundable first night at time of booking
*Nightly resort fee ($28) includes: one-time bicycle rental for two (excludes tandem), access to Slick Rock and Cap Rock golf practice facilities, 24-hour usage of Tennis Fitness Center, 1-hour tennis courts and racquet usage, access to select Horseshoe Bay Resort private facilities including the Yacht Club and beaches on Lake LBJ, in-room complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, access to Hotel, Paseo and Yacht Club pools—each with towel service, self-parking, transport service to resort amenities, golf bag storage, in-room coffee and tea, self-service laundry facilities, local and long-distance telephone calls and lobby daily newspaper.